Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Emma Watson new Haircut posted in her Facebook Profile

// post ads code here!

Emma Watson posted a photo to her Facebook profile of her new haircut, and it's quite a drastic change! The actress and Burberry model totally chopped off her tresses in favor of a Twiggy, Jean Seberg, Mia Farrow-esque look. She wrote, "Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."

Emma Watson new HaircutEmma Watson's Short Hair

Watson told EW.com, "The stylist just grabbed the back of my hair and took a whole ponytail of hair out. It felt amazing. I love it," adding, "I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through. I've wanted to do this since I was about 16, so as soon as I had the chance I was like, 'Right. This is it.'" Her hair was snipped by Rodney Cutler of Cutler Salon.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

iChat

Networked Blog Followers

InfoBlogger Friends

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP